Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Miah + Toni 11.01.15 // Carmel, Indiana Engagement Photographer


About a month ago I got a call from my photographer friend Jackie of Jackie Santana Photography with the question, would I want to associate shoot a wedding for her in July of 2016? Of course I said yes with excitement, because even though Jackie and I haven't got to work together a lot, I took an immediate liking to her, and obviously her work is stunning. So when she approached me with her proposition, I jumped at the chance, and I can't wait to photograph Miah and Toni's wedding day next year!

The beginning of this month came in with a beautiful day, which was perfect for Miah + Toni's engagement session at Cool Creek Park in Carmel, Indiana. Jackie invited me to tag along for the evening, so I'd get a chance to meet and work with the couple before their wedding day, and additionally they could get a feel for me as well. When I say it was a beautiful day, I mean the weather was absolutely perfect, especially for November! And at the end of the evening, the sunset was positively gorgeous.

It was a pleasure working with Jackie for the engagement session, as well as meeting the lovely couple. They were so fun together, and were perfect in every way. Miah did a fantastic job picking out Toni's engagement ring, as you'll see belong, and being such a lover of ring shots I wish I could've photographed it much, much more. But hey, there will be another chance in July! 

I'm excited to share these images with y'all, because who doesn't love awesome lighting and a cute couple? Be on the lookout for Jackie's blog post sometime in the future, but for now, here's a peek into Miah and Toni's sweet session! A big thanks to Miah + Toni for letting me play a small part in their love story, and to Jackie, for giving me this opportunity, as well as the chance to work with her again (which is always a plus). I'm definitely looking forward to July!































































No comments:

Post a Comment