Monday, November 2, 2015

The Law Family // October 2015


This time of year is my absolute favorite. October has always been my favorite month of the year, and not just because it's my anniversary month, but it always goes by too fast, because now here it is November! In Indiana, especially Brown County, October is the perfect month when the weather changes to cool and crisp, and all the leaves begin their beautiful dying stage. 

So, obviously, October is a photographer's paradise.

Because Dannie and I live in town we don't get to see as much of the beauty of Fall as country dwellers do, but my in-laws live in Brown County and I love the scenery on the way and once we arrive. A week or two ago I took their family portraits because I didn't want to miss out on all the beautiful colors, because once the rains hit the leaves go quickly (as we have seen recently). Unfortunately, when we did the family picture there wasn't much light left, but hey, at lease we got the Law men to actually take a picture. Now that's an accomplishment. 

I'm so thankful for Dannie's family. They've been with us through so much, and their love is never failing. I seriously cannot thank them enough for everything they've done and still do for us! I loved his family through my entire childhood, so of course now I'm pleased that I get to call them my family as well.






































































































No comments:

Post a Comment